LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) – Saturday’s game between LSU and the University of Missouri will be moved from Baton Rouge to Columbia, Missouri due to the threat of Hurricane Delta.
University of Missouri officials made the announcement this morning. The game will kickoff at 11am in Columbia, Mo.
- CareSouth hosting community testing, supply giveaway
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Recruit of the Week – Leaving his own legacy
- FFN Game of the Week: Scotlandville runs over Walker
- Central & Denham Springs tied 7-7 before weather delay