BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Over the last 36 days, LSU is reporting a total of 1,033 positive COVID-19 cases.
According to LSU, this “includes self-reported and confirmed on-campus test results.”
You can find the latest current campus status here.
On that page you will find, active positive cases, total positive cases, positive case trends, on-campus testing results as well as isolation and quarantine numbers.
The next update is scheduled to come out on Wednesday, September 30 at 4 p.m.
- Farmers, experts cautiously optimistic about sugar cane crop after hard freeze
- Southern University student selected for ‘HBCU to Hollywood’ internship and scholarship program
- Women’s Basketball Faces Mississippi State in SEC Tournament Thursday
- #11 LSU hits four home runs in 16-1 win over Southern
- North Baton Rouge church to host mass vaccination event this weekend