BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Starting at 11:45 a.m. on Wednesday, LSU is holding their weekly news conference with a focus on COVID-19.
You can watch the entire news conference here.
LSU released this statement about Wednesday’s news conference:
LSU will hold its weekly virtual press briefing with representatives from LSU Health Shreveport including Chancellor G. E. Ghali, Vice Chancellor for Research and Dean of School of Graduate Studies Christopher Kevil, and Professor of Pediatrics & Infectious Disease John Vanchiere on Wednesday, Oct. 7, at 11:45 a.m.
Drs. Ghali, Kevil and Vanchiere will be providing an update on research projects being conducted at LSU Health Shreveport such as the convalescent plasma & nitric oxide trial, Pfizer-sponsored COVID-19 vaccine study, robust community COVID-19 testing and lessons learned throughout their study of COVID-19.
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office hoping to identify three suspects who stole tools, other items from vehicle in Holden
- Jared Cook: Bridgewater’s positivity got the Saints’ offense through uncertain times a year ago
- How Trump plowed through $1 billion, losing his cash advantage
- Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office issues warning about a new telephone scam
- Orgeron: LSU QB Myles Brennan is “questionable” for the South Carolina game Saturday