BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – LSU is reporting new coronavirus numbers as it has been 49 days since the university began keeping a tally of active and total positive cases.
The newest COVID-19 numbers can be found below:
LSU says, “although there have been clusters of positives in our residential life community, there have been no significant outbreaks reported.”
There are currently seven students in isolation and 28 students in quarantine.
- Police in Louisiana arrest man with 170 bags of marijuana seeds, growing equipment
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- West Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Deputy arrested on suspicion of DWI in Pointe Coupee over the weekend
- Though concerned with growing hospitalizations, Gov. Edwards says Louisiana currently compares ‘relatively well’ to rest of country against COVID-19
- OMV announces Louisiana drivers can now request replacement driver’s licenses online