If you are planning to go to the parade tomorrow, keep these parking details in mind.
LSU is asking attendees to plan accordingly and particulars about parking arrangements can be found below:
The parking lots and spaces listed below that are located on the parade route will be closed to all vehicles. Personal vehicles left in these lots will be subject to relocation beginning at 5 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18. Once the area is secured, no LSU departmental vehicles parked in the lots will be allowed to exit.
- Lot 203 (Peabody)
- Lot 204 (Thomas Boyd)
- Lot 202 (Indian Mounds)
- Huey P. Long Circle
- Music & Dramatic Arts Circle
- Street parking along Dalrymple Drive
- Street parking along Donahue Drive
- Street parking along Fieldhouse Drive
The parking lots listed below will be reserved for parade-related vehicles. Unauthorized vehicles in these lots will be subject to relocation beginning at 5 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Lot 101 (West Stadium Lot)
- Lot 104 (Bernie Moore Lot)
- Lot 201 (PMAC Lot)
- Lot 300 (Powerhouse Lane)
- Lot 405 (Football Operations)
Have fun at the parade on Saturday and Geaux Tigers!