BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Tuesday is the first day back on campus for LSU students.
With that in mind, LSU has released the latest information on the number of reported coronavirus cases in the last week or so.
LSU is saying that there have been 33 positive test results reported to the university over the last six days.
The total aggregate number of cases reported to LSU since August 15 is the same as what has been reported over the last six days.
According to LSU, the “total aggregate includes members of the entire LSU Community of nearly 40,000 students, faculty and staff. The number includes persons that were not on campus at any time in the period they contracted the virus.”
If you would like to learn more about LSU’s Roadmap to Fall, visit here.
- Former LSU Tiger first player in modern MLB to win Batting Title in each league
- Louisiana treasurer to pause on taking COVID-19 business grant applications; legislators to debate fate
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Halftime Show: Packers at Saints
- Livingston Parish Public Schools announces two early dismissal days in October
- Louisiana man booked on 194 counts of possession of child pornography