BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Louisiana State University student, Nikki LeBlanc is the beneficiary of the Louisiana Sheriff’s Honorary Membership Undergraduate Scholarship.
LeBlanc plans to earn a degree in Elementary Education.
The value of the Louisiana Sheriff’s Honorary Membership Undergraduate Scholarship is $500.
“Sheriff Mike Couvillon would like to congratulate Nikki and all graduating seniors from the 2020 school year and wishes them the best in their future endeavors,” according to the Vermilion Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- Fire officials warn of fireplace and chimney safety
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- Police hoping to install more surveillance cameras in Abbeville
- Baton Rouge’s Zoar Baptist Church to offer ‘The Lights of Christmas’ drive-thru light show