TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – You will no longer have to pick out the marshmallows to enjoy your Lucky Charms.
Lucky Charms announced it will begin selling marshmallow-only bags thanks to a collaboration with Jet-Puffed.
“Magically delicious in EVERY form! Grab a bag of @jetpuffed marshmallows with Lucky Charms shapes today! #magicallydelicious,” the cereal brand tweeted.
The marshmallows are still in the form of green clovers, pink hearts, blue moons, and yellow stars, just bigger.
The 7-ounce bags are on sale for $1.50. They’ll be available at stores nationwide in September.
- Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome announces success of Baton Rouge Procurement Opportunity Partnership initiative
- Chicago sees most violent weekend of 2020 with 82 shot, 19 fatally
- Celebrate BREC’s Baton Rouge Zoo with fifty cent admission
- Woman shot and killed by police after video shows her slashing at officer with large knife
- Second day of protests set to get underway in Shreveport