SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – MagellanTV wants to give someone $2,020 to watch 24 hours of documentaries about great and terrible leaders before the 2020 U.S. Election.
MagellanTV said the winner will get $2,020 in cash, a one-year membership to MagellanTV, 2 three-month memberships for friends and family and “an educated vote.”
The selected person will have to document their experience, thoughts and insights on social media. The company hopes the selected person will help educate other potential voters along the way.
Those interested in applying will need to be at least 18-years-old and a U.S. resident.
Applications must be submitted by October 5. Click here for more information and to apply.
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- From the pandemic to drainage, Mayor-President candidates square off during forum
- How TSA agents are adapting amid a pandemic
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate