(NBC) – A New Hampshire man accused of slapping a 15-year-old Trump supporter on the day of the state’s primary election day has been arrested, Windham police said.
Patrick Bradley, 34, slapped the teen after he left a polling place at Windham High School around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said in a statement.
Bradley is accused of slapping the 15-year-old and assaulting two adults who tried to intervene while passing by a campaign tent for President Donald Trump. He also was accused of throwing Trump signs and trying to knock over the tent, according to police.
- Woman accused of being topless with stepkids takes plea deal
- Denham Springs native wins Louisiana Association of Broadcasters’ annual Student Broadcasting Scholarship
- New Orleans celebrates end of Mardi Gras touched by tragedy
- Thieves steal mink stole from woman at Mardi Gras ball in Louisiana
- Shooting victim found near high school in Louisiana, rushed to hospital