(NBC) – A New Hampshire man accused of slapping a 15-year-old Trump supporter on the day of the state’s primary election day has been arrested, Windham police said.
Patrick Bradley, 34, slapped the teen after he left a polling place at Windham High School around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said in a statement.
Bradley is accused of slapping the 15-year-old and assaulting two adults who tried to intervene while passing by a campaign tent for President Donald Trump. He also was accused of throwing Trump signs and trying to knock over the tent, according to police.
- Mother of child abused by man in werewolf mask speaks for first time
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before election
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- Gov. Edwards ask Louisiana to prepare for Tropical Storm Beta
- Keys to the Game: Saints at Raiders