(NBC) – A New Hampshire man accused of slapping a 15-year-old Trump supporter on the day of the state’s primary election day has been arrested, Windham police said.
Patrick Bradley, 34, slapped the teen after he left a polling place at Windham High School around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said in a statement.
Bradley is accused of slapping the 15-year-old and assaulting two adults who tried to intervene while passing by a campaign tent for President Donald Trump. He also was accused of throwing Trump signs and trying to knock over the tent, according to police.
- NOPD investigating stabbing and shooting at same location, on Thanksgiving morning
- ‘Mardi Gras in May’ — Jefferson Parish Council will consider letting parades roll on Memorial Day
- A Bayou Classic Story: The Superwomen of the Human Jukebox
- Representative Danny McCormick responds to Louisiana going back to Phase 2
- WATCH: Man throws Thanksgiving turkey into swimming pool to defrost