ETOWAH COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Etowah County Sheriff’s Office has arrested a Hokes Bluff man after he allegedly messaged an underage girl about potentially having a job in pornography.
David Wayne Morris, 48, was arrested Aug. 4 and charged with electronic solicitation of a child.
Morris is accused of messaging a 14-year-old girl and asking her if she wanted a job in “adult pornography,” according to ECSO.
Morris is being held at the Etowah County Jail on a $75,000 bond. Upon his release, he is not to have contact with the victim or anyone under the age of 18. He will also not be allowed to have internet connection, a smartphone or other electronic devices.
- Tropical Storm Beta leaves mark in Delcambre
- Drew Brees is focused on team success, not his stats through two games
- Dr. Birx: ‘Louisiana made changes that saved people’s lives’
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Watch Live: 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests