HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Sheriff’s Office arrested a man for child abuse after he allegedly burned a 5-year-old girl for trying to take a french fry without permission.
The child told deputies that Eric Lahr, 37, burned her left hand with a hot french fry after she tried to take one of the fries without permission.
Deputies say the burn will presumably leave a permanent scar on the girl’s hand.
Lahr was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse.
- Lawsuit against Gov. Edwards challenged in federal court, BR bar owner pursues separate lawsuit
- Pandemic protocols: LSU college students under new process for move-in day
- Oklahoma student who ‘knowingly had COVID-19’ attends first day of school
- The First Female Pharmacist in the Country
- Louisiana Secretary of State provides information on the upcoming August 15 election