HOLIDAY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pasco Sheriff’s Office arrested a man for child abuse after he allegedly burned a 5-year-old girl for trying to take a french fry without permission.
The child told deputies that Eric Lahr, 37, burned her left hand with a hot french fry after she tried to take one of the fries without permission.
Deputies say the burn will presumably leave a permanent scar on the girl’s hand.
Lahr was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse.
- Baton Rouge dealership collects supplies for victims of Imelda
- ‘Baton Rouge’ to be featured on new sneaker by Nike and Cleveland Brown’s Odell Beckham Jr.
- Baton Rouge breweries amp up events for Louisiana Craft Beer Week (Sept. 23-29)
- Saturday Evening: Rain chances on the decline; above average temps. into fall
- Keys to the Game: Saints vs. Seahawks