RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies arrested a man accused of burning his girlfriend’s clothes in a county park after an argument.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested Michael Smith, 28, for an illegal burn at the Riverview Raiders Athletic Club.
The sheriff’s office said Smith got into an argument with his girlfriend, took her clothes, and set them on fire.
- Louisiana Primary Election Results
- Saturday Night: Excessive heat in the coming days
- Popular local restaurant closing temporarily
- Mayor Broome responds to mask mandate from Gov. Edwards
- Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC hit by cyber-attack