RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies arrested a man accused of burning his girlfriend’s clothes in a county park after an argument.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested Michael Smith, 28, for an illegal burn at the Riverview Raiders Athletic Club.
The sheriff’s office said Smith got into an argument with his girlfriend, took her clothes, and set them on fire.
- Local group “Save Our Sons” begging Baton Rouge residents to speak out against violent crimes
- Sean Payton talks possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- WATCH HERE: Saints- Bucs post game
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Halftime Report: Bucs at Saints
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot