BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- After a man left robbing Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry in the Mall of Louisiana, he was arrested four days later in Panama City, Florida.
Clu Humble, 22, was arrested in Panama City and will be extradited to Baton Rouge and charged with simple robbery.
At the Baton Rouge jewelry store, Humble was allegedly reported as entering the business and posing as a customer by requesting a piece of jewelry from the display case. Humble then grabbed the jewelry and fled the area in a dark gray vehicle.
- One ref’s decision cost a man $1 million in fantasy football competition
- Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Office searching for suspect of armed robbery in Watson
- Amid reports of stolen mail, La. Secretary of State reminds voters to check absentee ballot status
- Pediatric organ donor honored at OLOL with floragraph
- Breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says