BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- After a man left robbing Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry in the Mall of Louisiana, he was arrested four days later in Panama City, Florida.
Clu Humble, 22, was arrested in Panama City and will be extradited to Baton Rouge and charged with simple robbery.
At the Baton Rouge jewelry store, Humble was allegedly reported as entering the business and posing as a customer by requesting a piece of jewelry from the display case. Humble then grabbed the jewelry and fled the area in a dark gray vehicle.
- Slain rapper “Lady Q” remembered following deadly weekend in Baton Rouge
- Suspect arrested for alleged arson in St. George Fire Protection District
- Alabama family in need while infant son is in intensive care
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- BREAKING: Arrest made in death of elderly California couple found at bottom of a well in Mexico