PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man drowned in the same canal where he nearly drowned a year ago, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies found Juan Carlos Munoz-Valencia, 52, facedown in a canal in the 4200 block of Green Key Road after his wife called 911.
According to deputies, Munoz-Valencia had nearly drowned at the same location nearly a year ago, but he was removed by a Pasco deputy and resuscitated.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in his death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Is LA’s Covid-19 funding going to the right place? Lawmakers give the “thumbs up” to using the money to fill in the gaps.
- National Weather Service reports 5 inches of rain covers census-designated place in St. Bernard Parish
- WATCH: National Guard flyover honors first responders and health care workers
- Texas hospital overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day
- Member of Governor John Bel Edwards’ staff tests positive for COVID-19