MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Tracking the Tropics: Two Atlantic systems of concern
- No. 1 QB for 2021 class chooses Oklahoma over LSU
- Why Saints LB Demario Davis can improve after dominant 2019 season
- Fourth of July: Storms continue; Below-average temperatures
- One dead, two hurt in shooting near Highland Road