MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- Live Blog: Stage set for gubernatorial candidates to spar
- Melania Trump cuts ribbon on newly renovated Washington Monument
- TROPICS WATCH: Horrifying rain totals for Eastern Texas; I-10 closed at state line
- WATCH NOW: Louisiana Governor’s Debate Pre-Show
- Sidewalks, bike lanes, and electric chargers coming to Denham Springs.