MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM WFLA:
- LSU comments on ongoing search for missing student
- Lawsuit: Police officers threatened second lieutenant in the U.S. Army during traffic stop
- Beyond the Badge holds fundraiser in West Baton Rouge
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- Dr. Pepper releases 3 flavors of zero sugar soda