SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – A man is recovering in the hospital after being shot in the face while driving in Shreveport.
Shreveport Police received reports of the shooting Monday around 12:30 a.m.
A man was found on the scene with a gunshot wound to the face and head.
SPD says the man was driving near Hearne and Hollywood Avenue when his car was shot multiple times.
He was taken to Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police do not have a suspect in this case at this time.
If you have any information you are asked to call Crime Stoppers at (318) 673-7373.
- How to get a $10 credit to spend on any purchase during Amazon Prime Day
- U.S. Senate Candidate: Beryl Billiot
- ACLU of Louisiana comes out against suspension of 4th grader
- Jabril Cox earned more respect from teammates after LSU debut
- EBR Office of the Public Defender weighs in on investigation of alleged statements made by BRPD sergeant