NEWNAN, Ga. (WKRG) — Louisiana native and Daphne resident, Joey Laster, is walking out of a treatment center free of stage 4 gastric cancer and 100 percent of his stomach removed.
Laster was diagnosed back in May of 2020 and was given three to six months to live. Doctors said there was no possibility of a cure.
However, as of January 9th, he had his last day of chemotherapy. Laster has now rung that bell!
- Securing the state: How Louisiana is preparing for Biden inauguration
- Baton Rouge General slams COVID-19 vaccine myths
- Two Prairieville residents arrested for allegedly setting fire to vacant Port Vincent bar
- AP source: Saints’ Nielsen accepts LSU coordinator job
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship