BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The portion of Manchac Acres Road that crosses Muddy Creek in Prairieville has partially washed away under the bridge, and repairs are expected to take two weeks.
The bridge will remain closed, but residents can detour to David Drive, then head south on Van
Broussard Road before taking McCrory 1 Road to Highway 42, according to Ascension Parish spokesperson Martin McConnell.
- NFL relaxes COVID restrictions for fully-vaccinated players, coaches
- Video: Man accidentally shoots himself in face at gun range
- Newsfeed Now: Juneteenth becomes national holiday; Cave visitors experience rare fog phenomenon
- New web series, ‘GRITS’, tells the story of Black, LGBTQ community growing up in the Deep South
- One person killed in Friday morning crash on I-110 near Harding