NEW ORLEANS, La. – According to the New Orleans Saints injury report released on Thursday, 5 players missed practice, and 2 were limited because of injury.
Out of practice Thursday was Saints Defensive End Marcus Davenport (concussion), Cornerback Janoris Jenkins (knee), and Wide Receivers Marquez Callaway (knee) Deonte Harris (neck), and Ty Montgomery (hamstring).
Both Alvin Kamara (foot) and Michael Thomas (ankle) were limited in practice on Thursday, with Offensive Guard Andrus Peat (concussion) practicing in full the last 2 days.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration