AUSTIN (KXAN) — Fast food giant Kentucky Fried Chicken is frying up a batch of drama for Lifetime, with the premiere of its first original mini-movie, “A Recipe for Seduction.”
The movie will feature former “Saved By the Bell” star and current “Extra” host Mario Lopez as the franchise’s iconic Colonel Sanders character, based on its founder. The poster features Lopez with salt-and-peppered hair, glasses and a beard.
While the plot has yet to be released, the film’s poster promises finger-licking intrigue: “We all have our secrets, his just happens to be a recipe for seduction.”
The original Colonel Sanders was named Harland David Sanders, who founded the company during the Great Depression. The first franchise location opened in 1952.
The film debuts Sunday at noon on Lifetime.
- BRPD investigating shooting that injured two on West Johnson St.
- Analysis: La. voting machine search a political minefield
- Ambulance service, Louisiana NAACP offering EMT tuition
- Louisiana State University board settles $810M energy deal
- Apartment complex apologizes for racist post after their Instagram was ‘taken over’