Wheeling, W.VA (WTRF)- In a letter to Wheeling Hospital staff, Wheeling Hospital’s CEO, Doug Harrison stated that 40 N95 masks (2 boxes) were stolen from their Corporate Health Department.
The theft has been turned over to the Wheeling Police Department who is working with Wheeling Hospital’s Security Department to review security tapes.
Wheeling Hospital states that if the perpetrator is caught they will hold them accountable to the highest extent possible by law.
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- Mexicans in the U.S. sent record amounts of money back home despite COVID-19 pandemic
- Bucs’ Leonard Fournette returns to New Orleans in attempt to upset hometown team
- Best deals for National Pizza Week, Jan. 10-17
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?