TAMPA (WFLA) — McDonald’s restaurants across Central Florida are honoring teachers with free coffee for the month of September.
Teachers can receive a free small McCafe beverage of their choice every Tuesday throughout the month of September.
The offer lasts all Tuesday long and is limited to one beverage per visit.
“Teachers are being honored for their dedication to shaping the minds of local youth as they adapt to a new way of learning this school year,” the restaurant said.
- Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control serves emergency suspensions for ‘non compliant business practices’
- TAF Coaches Caravan Kicks off 2020 Season Thursday
- LDAF provides update on mystery seeds
- Man who sought to kill, rape and eat a child sentenced to 40 years in federal prison
- SGFD saves 18 month-old boy on day his mother is scheduled to give birth to second child