BROUSSARD, La. (BRPROUD) – A new inhabitant of Zoosiana stands 5 feet and weighs around 130 pounds.
At 26 days old, Zoosiana’s new female giraffe Millie likes to take naps in the barn.
Millie’s mom is named Evangeline and her dad is named Gabriel.
The new calf is the second daughter for Evangeline and Gabriel.
According to Zoosiana, “Millie is named in honor and celebration of the late Melinda Mangham. Mrs. Mangham, who passed away earlier this year, was a long-time educator in Acadiana and impacted the lives of countless students and families.”
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate