(WFXR) – Another drawing has come and gone and with no one matching all five numbers, as well as the Mega Ball, the Mega Millions jackpot climbs again.
The jackpot is now listed at a whopping $468 million.
How do you win?
A $2 ticket allows you (or a computer) to select five numbers between 1-70 as well as a Mega Ball, numbered 1-25.
If you match all five numbers AND the Mega Ball, the jackpot is yours!
The Mega Millions is drawn every Tuesday and Friday night and each drawing there is no jackpot winner, the top prize climbs higher.
- Over 600 bodies found at Indigenous school in Canada, group says
- Rally calls on Dems to break filibuster, push through agenda
- Capital Area United Way to honor community members in annual Celebrate the Power of Women awards
- Popeyes offers ‘I Don’t Know Meal’ for the undecided diner
- Louisiana Workforce Commission launches “Back to Work Louisiana” campaign