CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – The Mega Millions jackpot has soared to $510 million dollars.
The next drawing is Friday at 11 p.m.
The cash option is $377.4 million.
You have to match all six numbers to win the jackpot.
The odds of winning are 1 in 302,575,350.
The Powerball jackpot is now $470 million.
It has a cash option of $362.7 million.
The next drawing is Saturday night.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Phase 3 restrictions keep families at a distance
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy