BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – September is suicide prevention and awareness month. The BRIDGE Agency, Baton Rouge Police, RECAST Baton Rouge and Tonja Myles with Set Free are coming together to offer mental health sessions specifically geared toward young people.
Sessions will be held weekly during the month of September starting Friday, September 11 and continues with sessions on September 18, September 25 and September 29. Participants will receive a $25.00 gift card for each session.
The sessions will focus on ‘In My Feelings’, ‘Conquering Depression’, ‘My Life Matters’ and will culminate with a youth led panel discussion.
For more information on how to sign up for a session, email email@example.com.
- Baton Rouge Police Department searching for suspect accused of killing ex girlfriend
- Louisiana man facing two sex offense charges involving teenage girl posts bail, leaves jail
- Restaurant owners adjust to phase 3
- City of Baker to offer free COVID-19 testing in church parking lot Sept. 25
- City of New Roads to host 11th Annual Spring Street Car Show