BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Mestizo Louisiana Mexican Cuisine, located near Acadian Thruway in Baton Rouge, has just flooded for the fourth time in five years, according to its owner.
Owner Jim Urdiales posted a video of the inside of his flooded restaurant on Facebook just after midnight Tuesday.
“Might be time for the city to get serious about our flooding issue,” Urdiales wrote in the post. “Fourth time in five years.”
WVLA’s Jonah Gilmore shot footage of the outside of the restaurant.
- Gov. Edwards: States offices will be closed for half-day on Friday, June 18 for Juneteenth
- Pelicans seek stability from future head coach
- JetBlue ‘revisiting’ its policy in response to video of passenger, flight attendant arguing over eye mask
- Sunburn: What helps and HURTS
- WATCH: Body of fallen BRPD corporal escorted from New Orleans to Baton Rouge