ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- Tangipahoa Sgt. Charles Warren Leaves Hospital After 5 Month Battle with COVID-19
- President Biden to visit Louisiana on Thursday, here is the schedule
- LSU Softball set to honor six seniors in final regular season series
- Disney Releases Rainbow Collection For Pride Month
- Source: LSU’s Finley to transfer portal