ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A missing 3-year-old boy was found by an officer in a pond a block away from his home and was pronounced dead in the hospital shortly after.
The St. Petersburg Police Department responded to a home at Lakewood Estates around 11:30 a.m. Sunday for the missing boy.
An officer found Malik Brown in a pond on Alcazar Way South around 11:40 a.m., about a block and a half away from his home.
The child was transported to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- Pres. Trump asks Georgia governor for help overturning Biden’s election victory in the state
- Duplantis wins World Athletics Male Athlete of the Year award
- LA Sports Hall of Fame online auction open for holiday bidding
- Lake Charles residents still need help Weeks after Hurricane Laura Landfall