SHREVEPORT, La. (KTAL/KMSS) – A Shreveport woman reported missing earlier in the week has been found, according to Shreveport police.
The body of Jennifer Dunman, who was reported as a missing person on Monday, was found deceased inside Ochsner University Health by hospital staff around shortly after midnight on Wednesday.
When officers arrived, hospital police told them they found Dunman’s body in a secured area of the hospital.
Investigators with SPD’s homicide division responded and conducted their preliminary investigation. The scene was processed by Crime Scene Investigators.
Detectives say there were no obvious signs of foul play.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration