Monroe, La. (KTVE/KARD) (09/10/20)— On 09/09/20 at approximately 8:10 a.m., police responded to a call in reference to a man asleep on a Monroe city bus.
Upon arrival, the officer observed the man laying on the floor of the bus. The man was then identified as Danny Ray Lenard.
Monroe Police Department dispatch advised that Lenard had open warrants through OPSO for failing to register as a sex offender.
Lenard was cleared by Acadian Ambulance Service.
Once cleared, Lenard was arrested, handcuffed, and transported to OCC on the charge of Failing to Register or Notify as a Sex Offender or Child Predator.
- Baton Rouge Police Department searching for suspect accused of killing ex girlfriend
- Louisiana man facing two sex offense charges involving teenage girl posts bail, leaves jail
- Restaurant owners adjust to phase 3
- City of Baker to offer free COVID-19 testing in church parking lot Sept. 25
- City of New Roads to host 11th Annual Spring Street Car Show