LAFAYETTE, La. (KLFY) – There are a lot of power outages in the state because of Hurricane Laura.
To report a power outage or get information about power outages in your area through Slemco, Cleco, Entergy, Demco or LUS, see the links below.
CLECO – To report a power outage from anywhere on CLECO’s system, dial: 1-800-622-6537 or click here
DEMCO – To report a power outage from anywhere on DEMCO’s system, dial: (225) 261-1160 or 1-800-262-1160.
ENTERGY– To report a power outage from anywhere on ENTERGY’S system, dial: 1-800-368-3749 or click here
LUS – To report a power outage from anywhere on the LUS system, call 337-291-9200 or click here
SLEMCO – To report a power outage from anywhere on SLEMCO’s system, dial: 1-888-275-3626 or click here
As of 7:30 a.m. PowerOutage.us is reporting that more than 424,000 residents and businesses in Louisiana are currently without power, with the most being in Calcasieu Parish.
- New electric Hummer to feature ‘crab walk’ mode
- Pope endorses civil union law for same-sex couples
- Classic drive-in movies available near you
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- Louisiana woman accused of failing to pay for horse