LAFAYETTE PARISH, La. (KLFY) The mother of a toddler found deceased inside a car Sunday afternoon in Lafayette parish has been arrested.
According to the Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office, 27-year-old Natalie Broussard was arrested Monday and is being held in the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center.
Just after 1:50 p.m. Sunday, detectives were called out to the 6900 block of Cameron Street in reference to a deceased 2-year-old inside a vehicle.
Following an investigation, Broussard was charged with negligent homicide.
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Race against the clock to find 12 missing boaters
- US Coast Guard: Seacor search and rescue still underway
- Family First: Will a Covid-19 vaccine be safe for kids under 12
- Educators and parents continue to push back against EBR School’s ‘Smart Start’ plan