MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Nana has disappated and Omar is fading away.
Now the focus moves to four different disturbances in the Atlantic. None of these disturbances pose an imminent US threat, but we’ll continue to watch and keep you posted. The next two names on the list are Paulette and Rene.
The increased tropical activity is no surprise. The climatological peak of the hurricane season comes September 10th.
- Thursday Morning: Storm chances today and Friday; Cool down possible next week
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Additional charges filed, accused child molester held without bond in Louisiana