(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Second suspect in Vanessa Guillen case makes initial appearance in court
- State Farm auto rate decreases; overall insurers return millions to Louisianans
- No more delays — July 15 is Tax Day. What to know about the deadline
- Charlie Daniels dead: Country music legend passes away after suffering stroke
- LDH confirms 3,188 total deaths due to COVID-19, 66,327 confirmed cases