NEW ORLEANS (BRPROUD)- U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Louisiana Duane A. Evans announces the verdict of 29-year-old Zachary Verdin, a resident of Marrero, Louisiana who pleaded guilty to three counts of bank robberies in Louisiana.
Court documents states that for each count Verdin;
- Faces up to 20 years of imprisonment
- Up to $250,000 in fines
- Three years of supervised if released
- $100 mandatory special assessment fee added to each count.
Chronological timeline of the 3 counts of robbery pleads;
- July, 19, 2021 Verdin robbed Capital One Bank in Marrero, Louisiana and obtained $521
- July 26, 2021 Verdin, robbed Chase Bank in New Orleans and obtained $1,000.
- Aug. 2, 2021 Verdin also robbed Regions Bank in Gretna, Louisiana and obtained $12,540.