BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The number of COVID-19 hospitalizations in Baton Rouge General, Ochsner and Our Lady of the Lake remain steady.
These are the most recent numbers as of 9 a.m. on Friday, August 13:
If you think you have COVID-19 and would like to get tested, Our Lady of the Lake Livingston is opening another testing site.
Starting today, anyone can stop by the OLOL Livingston campus in Walker and get a test on these dates and times:
- Monday through Friday from 5 pm to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Livingston campus is located at 5000 O’Donovan Blvd.
Our Lady of the Lake is also offering other testing locations in the area and they are listed below:
Corner of Essen Lane and Constantin Boulevard, Baton Rouge
- (Across the road from Mary Bird Perkins Center parking lot.)
- Site hours are Monday – Friday, 5 pm to 8 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 2 pm to 8 pm.
- No doctor’s order is required at this site.
1961 Staring Lane, Baton Rouge
- Testing hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 9 pm and Saturday and Sunday, 8 am – 2 pm. This testing site requires a doctor’s order for a COVID-19 test. Call 765-5500 to schedule a video visit for an order.
1023 W. Highway 30, Gonzales
- Testing hours are Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm and Saturday, 8 am – 12 pm.
- This testing site requires a doctor’s order for a COVID-19 test.
- Call 765-5500 to schedule a video visit for an order.
If you plan to get tested at any of these locations OLOL asks that wear a mask and do not leave your car.
Windows should stay rolled up until someone approaches the vehicle from OLOL.
OLOL also asks that you have your identification ready to go when you arrive.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, visit Our Lady of the Lake.