NEW ORLEANS – On Thanksgiving morning, the New Orleans Police Department began investigating an incident in the Fifth District.
Officers responded to the 1500 block of Tricou Street around 8:00 a.m. Thursday morning.
Upon arrival, officers discovered a male victim suffering from a stabbing. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Additionally, a female victim suffering from stab wounds and a male victim suffering with a gunshot wound were transported to an area hospital for treatment.
This is a developing situation. Check back for updates.
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Baton Rouge Walk On’s hopes for a Saint’s win