BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — An officer with the Bradenton Police Department rescued a dog after it fell into the Manatee River in the early hours of the morning Tuesday.
The dog reportedly fell from a boat docked at a marina on the Manatee River and became distressed when she couldn’t find a way out.
Officer Jason Nuttall responded to the call and found the dog swimming in the water “in obvious distress.” The officer jumped into the water and swam out to retrieve the dog for her owner.
- Covid-19 numbers “stable,” Gov. Edwards reminds Louisiana not to get complacent on mitigation measures
- Traffic project to widen I-10 almost complete, DOTD says
- Injustice Club raises concerns from parents in Central
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Indirect effects of COVID increase as Baton Rouge levels case numbers