BADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — Eight Bradenton police officers chipped in to buy a girl a brand new Xbox after she had recently given hers to a friend she felt needed it more.
While out on patrol, Officer Rhind said he met a single mom and her daughter. He says because of medical issues, the girl is always stuck at home.
When officer Rhind learned the girl recently gave her Xbox to a friend she felt needed it more, he got with seven other officers to buy the girl a brand new gaming console.
The Bradenton Police Department released the image of the officers presenting the Xbox to the girl.
- Couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Report: Taysom Hill, Latavius Murray likely out with injuries today for playoff game vs. Tampa Bay
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game