NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – Team USA Olympian Ashley Tappin-Doussan swam 24 miles across Lake Pontchartrain this weekend.
The trip took over ten hours, and she swam in a team of four. Tappin-Doussan won gold medals for Team USA in both 1992 and 1996.
- Pets Experience Separation Anxiety as Owners Return to Work
- Ascension Parish left with flooding after weekend full of rain
- Sunday Night: Many dry days; Weekend storms
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Senators questioned about photos, video of UFOs above Navy warships