BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – One person was taken to the hospital early Friday morning after a reported shooting, according to Baton Rouge emergency officials.
It happened just before 6:00 a.m. Friday in the 6000 block of Perimeter Dr.
One person was transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
EBRSO is investigating and have not released any additional details.
This is a developing story.
- New Yorkers split if Governor Cuomo’s apology was sincere
- Phase 3 restrictions keep families at a distance
- EXCLUSIVE: Greyhound CEO tells head of DHS migrant passengers must have proof they are COVID-free
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- Ragin Cajun Classic Volleyball Tournament expected to help local economy