One year old dies after possibly ingesting lighter fluid


MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A one and a half year old died on Sunday after possibly ingesting lighter fluid. Police responded to the Hallmark Apartments jut after 2 p.m.

The girl was taken to the hospital, but died. Police are ruling her death an accident.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories