BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Our Lady of the Lake needs your help!
OLOL says it “is in urgent need of blood donors to replenish it’s supply.”
OLOL is really looking for anyone with blood types B-, B+ and O+.
Did you know that over 60% of the blood transfused in the Capital City is done through Our Lady of the Lake?
OLOL encourages donors to schedule ahead of time in order to adequately plan for social distancing.
Donors are also asked to wear face coverings.
You can find locations and times for blood donations below:
Our Lady of the Lake Blood Donor Center:
- Contact: (225) 765-8843
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Our Lady of the Lake Ascension Blood Donor Center:
- Located in Medical Plaza II at 1404 West Clare Blvd. in Gonzales, LA.
- Contact: (225) 743-2405
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
If you would like to learn more about blood donations and to see where upcoming mobile blood drives are located, visit here.