NEW ORLEANS, La. (WGNO) – FEMA has approved three additional parishes for assistance recovering from Hurricane Laura.
Caddo, La Salle, and St. Landry Parishes are now all eligible for aid.
Since Hurricane Laura, more than 140,000 households have registered with FEMA. More than $89 million in assistance has been delivered to Louisianians.
The total number of parishes where residents are eligible for aid is now up to 21.
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- An American double agent speaks about his double life
- Humans demolish Utah monolith and trash delicate desert
- Two security team members arrested for shooting at riding club event in Louisiana
- Fayette County Schools to reopen Wednesday following bomb threat emails