BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Students in East Baton Rouge Parish have had quite the year so far.
Starting off with all-virtual learning until Labor Day, local learners have been given the chance to get used to learning online.
A deadline of September 8 was set for parents and students to decide whether they wanted to continue with virtual learning.
Now that the deadline has passed, we know how many parents and students decided to stay home and learn.
Out of 40,700 students, 11,656 have opted to stay with virtual learning.
- Nick and Terry Saban donate to save Space Camp in Huntsville
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- LSU season ticket holders ‘disappointed’ they didn’t get all of their tickets
- Louisiana man handed life sentence after first-degree rape conviction
- Canadian woman suspected of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas officials linked to her 2019 arrest, deportation