TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees or deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Over 800 hosts in the Southeast United States have opened their doors to displaced neighbors or relief workers deployed to help.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- NFL to meet with ex-LSU gymnast after Antonio Brown accused of assault
- Baton Rouge Bella Bowman foundation hosts annual Enchanted Luncheon
- Saints fall in Los Angeles against the Rams in title game rematch
- Man ID’d in fatal Highland Club deputy-involved shooting
- Baton Rouge mom charged with child neglect after toddler found outside home