BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – Happy Monday y’all!
Back to work today and traffic is already looking like it is a Monday.
As you can see below, I-10 East is was closed around LA 415 and traffic backed up for miles.
I-10 East remains closed before LA 415 (Lobdell) due to overturned tractor trailer. Traffic congestion has reached approximately three miles in length. Motorists are advised to take an alternate route.— Baton Rouge Traffic (@BR_Traffic) August 31, 2020
The good news is that two lanes are back open on I-10 East and Lobdell.
The right and left lanes are open on I-10 East before LA 415 (Lobdell) leaving the right shoulder blocked. The tractor trailer will be removed from the shoulder at approximately 8:30 AM. Congestion has reached approximately four miles in length.— Baton Rouge Traffic (@BR_Traffic) August 31, 2020
The plan is for the interstate to be closed after 8:30 a.m. this morning in order to move the the tractor trailer out.
- Families left homeless outside Laura’s disaster zones struggle to find aid
- ACLU of Louisiana files brief supporting refugee facing anti-LGBTQ violence in Ghana
- Second annual “Ultimate Tailgate” doubles as pop-up shop for local businesses
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- New Orleans restaurants can once again serve alcoholic beverages through drive-thru, takeout and curbside pickup