BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)– As East Baton Rouge Parish School leaders begin the search for a new superintendent, we’re learning more about what parents might be looking for in a leader after the sudden resignation of Leslie Brown.
Brown submitted her resignation earlier this month just two weeks after going on emergency medical leave.
Thursday night, the board will start the process of filling that vacancy.
Board members are expected to take up a resolution that would invite the four top candidates from the superintendent search earlier this year to now be re-considered for the position.
- ‘Lord watch over him’: 62-year-old man on lawnmower hit, killed in crash
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Numbers show huge early voting numbers statewide
- St. John the Baptist students return to classes in phases
- President Trump: ‘People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots’