BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD)– As East Baton Rouge Parish School leaders begin the search for a new superintendent, we’re learning more about what parents might be looking for in a leader after the sudden resignation of Leslie Brown.
Brown submitted her resignation earlier this month just two weeks after going on emergency medical leave.
Thursday night, the board will start the process of filling that vacancy.
Board members are expected to take up a resolution that would invite the four top candidates from the superintendent search earlier this year to now be re-considered for the position.
- ‘Pressure’s an illusion’: McLaughlin destroys 400m hurdles heat, advances
- ‘Twisties’: Skinner to take Biles’ place in vault and uneven bars
- Gov. Edwards ‘seriously considering’ mask mandate as Covid cases increase
- Catholic High’s Emery Jones is staying home
- St. Landry Sheriff’s Office asks public to help identify shirtless vehicle break-in suspect