(WKRG) — The voluntary pause on American cruise ships has been extended until October 31st. Carnival Cruise Lines announced the decision in a Tweet earlier this morning. In their statement, Carnival says all members of the Cruise Lines International Association agreed to extend the voluntary pause. You can read the full statement below.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 5 key moments from the final showdown
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Kid Rock, golfer John Daly asked to mask up in the audience at final presidential debate
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate