(WKRG) — The voluntary pause on American cruise ships has been extended until October 31st. Carnival Cruise Lines announced the decision in a Tweet earlier this morning. In their statement, Carnival says all members of the Cruise Lines International Association agreed to extend the voluntary pause. You can read the full statement below.
- Cassidy: White House needs to ‘justify’ size of proposed $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill
- Tuesday Night: Sporadic rain and clouds tonight; Sun returns tomorrow
- Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Democrats revive push to raise minimum wage to $15 by 2025